735th Railway Operating Battalion Capt. Francis N. Lewis

John has worked really hard reproducing some amazing 735th photos from his dad,Capt.Francis N. Lewis

He writes ...It's my hope that members (the few that are left) and decedents of members might find a name or photo that will bring back some memories. If you do post any of my pictures/documents on the internet, all I ask is that some credit be given to my father, Capt.Francis N. Lewis. He went to great lengths to photograph and document not just his activities during the war, but also our personal family history. He has made my job much easier in sharing his photographs with others. It's the least I can do for all the efforts he made. Thanks so much for asking.


Here is a fascinating list of 735th soldiers who went through firearm qualifications in 1944

735th Firearm Qualification List 1944 by Nancy

0 comments: